If you’re just getting started in real estate or feel like quitting, focus on these five most important steps first. If you do, you’ll be on your way to becoming the rookie agent of the year. You’ll get unstuck. You’ll be part of the 13% of agents who succeed!
Too many agents waste time on the wrong tasks. I’m this video we teach you to not waste your time making your real estate business look good before your business is actually driving forward and getting results. You can make it look pretty later!
Do these five steps and you’ll find the clarity you need to get results.
- Build a database of around 100. And don’t worry about a flashy CRM to organize them right now. Keep it super simple.
- Send an announcement letter. Let people know you need their support. Be vulnerable. People can’t relate to your perfection.
- Mail to your database monthly — snail mail! You’ll stay top-of-mind. When they need a REALTOR, they’ll think of you!
- Pick a chase pillar. This is the most important step. Open houses, FSBOs, expired listings, Facebook marketing. Pick something and do it!
- MatchMake. Do this an hour every day to convert the leads you get from your chase pillar.
There are 5 more steps to do after you work on these. For a complete list CLICK HERE.
Want more tips, expert interviews, and real-life stories? Join the Agent Rise community at our free Facebook Group – CLICK HERE.
Schedule a free 30-minute breakthrough call with Neil at CLICK HERE