“Neil, what do I need to do every day in order to be a successful real estate agent?” If I had a nickel for every time I’ve been asked that question I could probably retire. The reality is most new or stuck agents don’t know what they need to do on a daily basis in order to be successful. Sure, the big picture is to sell houses, but what are the things you need to be doing on a random Tuesday to make that happens? You’re in luck my friend because that is what this episode is all about.
The three pillar system is the foundation of your real estate business
If I were a betting man I’d say that there isn’t a single successful real estate agent out there who isn’t using some version of the three pillar system. Seriously, if you don’t have a sphere of influence, chase, and attraction pillar what are you doing? These things are the foundation of your business because they help you develop a clear and effective business plan. Without clarity and consistency, you WILL fail. Not sure what the three pillar system would look like in your business? Press play to find out!
Day blocking will create the consistency you desperately need
As a new or stuck agent, having a schedule void of appointments may be a regular occurrence. It’s in those moments you are probably wondering “What can I do to change this?!” If you already have a clear business plan from your three pillars the answer is simple. Day blocking! Use the plan you already have by picking specific days of the week to work individual pillars. By doing this week in and week out you will create the consistency you need to be a successful real estate agent. This episode is full of examples of how day blocking can turn an empty schedule into a productive one.
The key to growing your business is tracking it
Remember when you were a kid and your parents would mark the wall to record how tall you were getting? Okay, maybe they didn’t do that, but for a lot of kids that was the easiest way to prove they were growing. Your real estate business is no different. By using things like engagement and lead trackers you will not only be able to see your growth but also diagnose the source of it. Tracking your business can also be an enormous source of encouragement because it allows you to see how far you have come and can motivate you for the future.
Understanding your business plan will take your business to the next level
It’s not enough to simply have a business plan. In order to become a successful real estate agent, you have to understand that plan and why it works for you. Don’t just run with something because your buddy Neil said so. You have to work in accordance with your strengths. Being successful is not a one size fits all formula. It requires a level of consistency that is unique to who YOU are as a real estate agent. That’s why I love the deep work we are able to do in Agent Rise Bootcamps. It’s time to start focusing on what’s driving YOUR business and take things to the next level!
Outline of this great episode
- [0:49] What YOU need to know RIGHT NOW
- [3:36] Laying the foundation of your real estate business
- [8:46] Why day blocking will make you a successful real estate agent
- [15:37] Stop guessing and start tracking your business
- [18:40] The power of understanding a clear business plan
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ – please use this link as it solidifies the relationship we have them (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below).
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Text “Agent Rise” to 44222 to get more info on Agent Rise Bootcamp
- Check out real estate’s FIRST media network at Industry Syndicate
- The Agent Marketer is where it’s at for your digital marketing needs!
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com and click Send Message.
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching website here
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)