Having a clear real estate business plan will help you become an uncommon agent in 2019.
The “play it by ear” mindset is common and is the reason most agents fail in real estate after five years.
Don’t let that be your story!
On the first episode as the Agent Rise Podcast, I’m going to tell you EXACTLY what I’m doing with my real estate business in 2019 and why it’s going to help all of us get to the next level in the new year.
Your three pillars are still IN for 2019
Don’t worry folks! Names might be changing around here, but the essentials are not. In order to be successful as a real estate agent, you still need a sphere of influence, chase, and attraction pillar.
Do you know what those are?
If you do, do you know how you’re going to make them work for you in 2019? This is why having a clear real estate business plan is crucial to making this year your best year ever.
You can’t achieve your goals without clearly understanding what you are going to do to get there.
Let’s get clarity and get going!
Make 2019 the “Year of the Sphere”
Cheesy? Yes. Important? Still yes. While your three pillars are essential, not all pillars are created equal.
The whole reason I shifted away from the Onion Juice brand is that it was founded on the idea that the other two pillars should take a back seat to your attraction pillar. And while being a media company that also sells real estate is fun, it’s not always functional.
You need to chase business.
More importantly, you NEED to love on your sphere of influence. That’s why my clear real estate business plan for 2019 is all about my sphere of influence.
Want to learn more? Hit play on this episode.
It’s time to capitalize on what’s driving your real estate business
Everyone I’ve talked to in the Agent Rise Facebook group has told me that the number one thing driving their business is their sphere of influence.
This is where leads become clients people.
This year I’m committed to doubling down on my sphere of influence. So much so, that I’m diverting money from my chase in order to do just that. Please don’t hear that your chase isn’t important from that sentence!
I’m also going to declutter my chase and double down on open house as well. It’s going to be a big year! Are you ready to go big and sell homes?
Work smarter, not harder on your attraction pillar
Guys, I almost became a hypocrite. I had all these plans to blow up my attraction pillar in 2019. Then that little Neil voice from Episode 161 started ringing in my ears and I realized how distracted I was.
The amount of time and energy I was about to dump into my attraction was SCARY.
Can anyone relate?
Have you caught yourself letting your attraction become your distraction yet in 2019? It’s ok to admit it. This is a safe place.
The key is to get a clear plan to work smarter and not harder on your attraction pillar. You’ve got to find your cadence in things that can manageably grow your attraction without sucking massive amounts of resources.
Easier said than done? Take a listen to this episode to help you break out of that limiting mindset.
Outline of this great episode
- [2:00] I’m kicking off Agent Rise with an exciting announcement!
- [5:30] What I’m doing in 2019 to take my real estate business to the next level
- [8:32] Why 2019 will be the“Year of the Sphere”
- [13:26] How to capitalize on what’s driving your business
- [15:43] I’m listening to my own advice about attraction pillars in 2019
- [21:18] Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better…another exciting announcement!
- www.EasyAgentPro.com/OJ – please use this link as it solidifies the relationship we have them (both my site and my company’s website are EAP sites… check them out below).
Resources and Links in this episode
- Check out real estate’s FIRST media network at Industry Syndicate
- The Agent Marketer is where it’s at!
- To get my 11-question listing presentation tips, text “listing” to 44222
- To contact me about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com and click Send Message.
- Visit my website as a REALTOR in Madison, WI
Connect with me!
You can find my personal real estate coaching website here.
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)