Are you hungry for growth and ready to take your business to the next level? Is something holding you back? If you’ve already found success it’s easy to continue along the path you’ve already taken. It worked before, it can work again, right? NO. I’m here to tell you that whatever got you where you are now, will not get you where you want to be. This episode is all about stepping up your game, changing and adapting, and doing what it takes to continue succeeding.
The definition of insanity
We’ve all heard the phrase “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” You’re crazy if you think you can continue utilizing the same strategies endlessly and expect the results you want! The marketplace is ever-changing and if you want to stay in the game you MUST adapt with it. You need to grow with your business—often, that means implementing significant change. Are you up for the challenge?
Surround yourself with successful people to take your business to the next level
If you plant a tree, you usually begin growing it in a small pot, right? As you water the plant and provide nutrients, it continues to grow. Perhaps you move it to a larger pot so the roots have more room to stretch. Eventually, your small sapling will be ready to be planted in your yard as its roots continue to deepen and grow. So what do you need to do? Move to a bigger pot.
Surround yourself with people who are more successful than you—even if it’s intimidating.
The only way to grow is to move out of your comfort zone. Join a mastermind group. Seek out a coach that can push you to be innovative and reach the goals you set for yourself. Is it scary? Of course! But if you don’t want your business to be stagnant, it’s time to make a move. Talk to someone who knows what they’re doing. Don’t be afraid to take the plunge.
You only fail when you give up
If the fear of failure is holding you back, remember this: you only fail when you stop or quit. If you’re constantly putting in the effort, you either get your desired result or a lesson. If something doesn’t turn out how you expect, what can you learn from the situation? The more lessons you learn and begin to stack up, the closer you get to your desired outcome. You need to reframe how you think about failure and choose to never stop chasing your goals.
It’s all about keeping your plan simple and clear
The clearest path to success is keeping your strategy simple and clear. There is ZERO need to be spreading yourself thin and implementing too many strategies to grow your business. Identify a simple and straightforward plan and follow through with it. Limiting yourself in this way allows you to focus on what you’re doing—and allows you to learn. And you know what? When you focus, things begin to expand. If you want to take your business to the next level, listen to this episode your steps for success.
Outline of this great episode
- [0:33] Take your business to the next level
- [2:50] Keep moving, adapting, and growing
- [5:25] Why you NEED coaching
- [6:30] The power behind mentors/coaching
- [7:50] Overcome the fear of failure
- [9:45] Create a clear and simple plan
- How To Build A 6 Figure Real Estate Business That Eliminates The Commission Roller Coaster, Without Forcing Yourself To Do Things You Hate
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- Shred Media – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.ShredMedia.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To contact me about coaching, go to https://m.me/neilmathwegcoaching?ref=w3414415
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison WI go to www.ILoveMadisonHomes.com
Connect with Neil!
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)