Last week I unveiled the Agent Rise 10 Steps for Success and focused on how they can empower the new real estate agent. This week I want to take a deep dive on how these steps can be a game changer for the stuck agent. If you feel like you’re at the end of your rope because you’ve “tried everything”, this episode is for you. Take a deep breath and get ready to be encouraged because right behind that play button is a world of perspective to help you get to the next level.
It’s time to get vulnerable
Relax, I said vulnerable…not weird. The truth is I think most stuck agents try to overcompensate for their lack of productivity with the perception of perfection. They hide behind an image of success hoping that it will catch up to reality sooner or later. That’s why the idea of sending out an announcement letter to your sphere of influence that honestly communicates where you are struggling to breakthrough seems terrifying. Like it or not, vulnerability is relatable. If your sphere is supposed to be the people who already know, like, trust you then this could be a critical move to building a stronger an effective database. Need more convincing? Check out this episode for greater insight.
An effective chase is the stuck agents new best friend
For weeks now, I’ve been stressing the importance of the sphere of influence pillar. However, for the stuck agent, it’s the chase pillar that is going to revitalize your real estate business. The sphere IS important, but as someone who has been a realtor for a while, you likely have that in place to a degree. Stuck agents need to focus on what drives their business to get moving in the right direction again. Maybe you doubt your chase because what you’ve tried in the past has failed. Don’t discount the chase altogether because of a misstep! Figure out where you went wrong last time and put the right systems in place to convert leads to sales. This episode is full of tips on how to make the most of your chase.
Let systematizing your business be the breath of fresh air you need
Nothing can be quite as refreshing to a stuck agent as creating a system that increases the repeatability of success. This means there is a light at the end of the tunnel! For a new agent, this might seem like a low success step on the totem pole. However, stuck agents know the value of putting a good system in place because it eliminates the fear of success. The reality is systems help you do more because it takes unpredictability out of the equation. Go from doing maybe three transactions a month to seven or eight by getting the right systems in place to drive your real estate business.
Get serious about accountability and consistency
Most real estate agents are ok with asking another agent in the office to hold them accountable. There’s just one problem with that: it rarely works. Largely, because it results in a blind leading the blind situation. The agent your asking to hold you accountable may be as lost as you are on how to move from stuck to success. This is why I recommend paid coaching. If you pay someone you are far more likely to pay attention and they are far more likely to know what they’re doing. This will enable you to develop a clear plan that’s congruent to you so that you can stay consistent and get to the next level.
Outline of this great episode
- [1:56] Reviewing the 10 steps for a stuck agent
- [2:30] Why stuck agents STILL need an announcement letter
- [5:27] Your chase pillar is the key to getting yourself unstuck
- [9:33] Systems will save your business
- [12:00] The best time to work on your attraction pillar
- [14:49] Why the best accountability isn’t free
- [16:41] How stretching yourself will expose limiting beliefs
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- The Agent Marketer – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.TheAgentMarketer.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Go here to get a Letter of the Heart template
- Watch Masterclass “5 Steps To Building An Uncommon Real Estate Career”. It’s free. https://neilmathweg.lpages.co/agent-rise-masterclass/
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with Neil!
Schedule a free 30 minute breakthrough call with Neil, schedule your call at neilmathwegcoaching.youcanbook.me
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)