What matters most in your business? How do you regain focus? As we are nearing the end of the year and entrenched in “shiny object season” it’s easy to lose sight of where you’re supposed to be. In this episode of Agent Rise, I lay out 3 strategies to help you focus on what matters most.
#1 – Eliminate the ‘disease to please’
Are you so worried about what everyone else thinks that it leaves you paralyzed? Are you operating every day out of fear? If you can’t function because you’re afraid of what other people are thinking, stop now.
The enemy is trying to rob you of joy. Fight it!
Eliminate the disease to please. What matters most is the ability to push through and let go of the fear. Change your mindset from one of fear to one of freedom. I used to worry about every little thing, but I’ve learned how beautiful freedom is.
Claim it: I will no longer be held captive by the disease to please.
#2 – Work according to a vision—not according to your needs
Your vision is your clear plan. Where are you going? How are you going to get there? When you start working towards your vision, your needs will be met. It’s a little scary, right?
On the flip side, if you’re working according to your needs, you begin to spiral. You start doing things you shouldn’t be doing and experience switch cost.
Ditch your needs. They will be met as you stay focused on your vision.
#3 – Stick to the basics with a clear and simple plan
A clear and simple plan always begins by focusing on the basics of your business. Make three calls a day to new leads, your sphere of influence, and more. Focus on your attraction, chase, and sphere of influence pillars and what you’re doing for each. If you don’t have a plan, you won’t know what to say ‘no’ to. Remove shiny object syndrome—make it a thing of the past!
What matters most?
We have let so many things matter more than what matters most. Gaining clarity on that can be difficult. Are you ready to narrow down what truly matters? If you don’t have a clear plan or vision for your business, head on over to AgentOnTheRise.com and check out my masterclass. My goal is to help you simplify your business to amplify your results!
Outline of this great episode
- [0:30] How do you regain focus on what matters most?
- [2:35] Eliminate the ‘disease to please’
- [5:50] Work according to your vision
- [8:35] Stick to a clear and simple plan
- How To Build A 6 Figure Real Estate Business That Eliminates The Commission Roller Coaster, Without Forcing Yourself To Do Things You Hate
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- Shred Media – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.ShredMedia.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Head to AgentOnTheRise.com to check out my free masterclass!
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at www.Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.ILoveMadisonHomes.com
Connect with Neil!
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
- Check out my YOUTUBE channel: all new content!
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)