It’s been a while since I have talked about building your attraction pillar, so I thought a great way to revisit the topic would be to give you 18 YouTube titles you can use to ramp up your YouTube channel or get a new one started.
YouTube is a powerful discovery and distribution channel. It’s one way agents can put themselves on the map with people looking to move to their city or sell there existing home. People use YouTube to educate and entertain themselves and you can take advantage of that fact to build a platform that doesn’t stop working for you.
But it’s often hard to get started because you don’t have a good idea of the topics that would make for good YouTube videos. That’s what this episode is all about! Listen to learn!
City specific topics are powerful for YouTube titles for agents to use
Every real estate agent is working in a geographic location (DUH) and most are in cities. The people you serve in that location are very interested in what that city has to offer, especially if they are new to the city or are considering a move there. What a great opportunity for you to create helpful videos that give them the exact information they are looking for.
Consider creating a number of “top 10” or “top 5” type videos. Here are some starter ideas…
- 10 reasons to move to YOUR CITY
- 5 of the best places to eat in YOUR CITY
- Things to do in YOUR CITY
Get the point? My recommendation is to record these videos outside, record some b-roll footage of the places you’re talking about in the videos, and make it engaging for your viewers. That’s just one of my ideas – listen to hear all of them!
Try these real estate related YouTube titles that are not dumb
It’s great to create content that’s about your location, but you also need to demonstrate your expertise as a real estate agent. But most real estate videos are boring and dumb. You don’t want to be that. Here are some great ideas for helpful content to get you started:
- Why don’t I write my offer subject to sale?
- Do I need to stage my home?
- Why are most of the listings on Zillow sold by the time I call?
- Can prices keep rising like this?
- Why is inventory so low? OR How can I take advantage of low inventory?
- How can I get my home to sell quickly?
Questions you receive are HUGE opportunities to produce relevant videos
If you sat down to do a brainstorming session for yourself and came up with every video title you can think of to put on your YouTube channel, I’m confident you’d find at least as many as I did. But then what? What do you do when you run out of ideas?
I’ve discovered that the questions you get from customers, clients, people in your community, and co-workers usually make for excellent video topics. That’s because you can be sure that if one person is asking you the question personally, many others are wondering about it as well. They just haven’t asked.
That’s a great opportunity for you to create content people are already searching for – and it positions you as the expert who can help them with other needs, like buying and selling their home.
Find the consistent creation cadence that fits you best
Establishing a YouTube channel is hard work, but it’s work that is well worth the effort. Many agents start elements of their attraction pillar (like a YouTube channel) without having their eyes wide open to what it’s going to require of them. That’s a recipe for failure.
You’ve got to examine your existing life and work rhythms in order to determine how and when you can insert video content creation into your schedule. If you don’t, your YouTube channel is going to start in a blaze and end in a flicker. I suggest you start when you are the busiest, like in the Spring. That way you’ll see firsthand how hard it’s really going to be during your most busy time and can make the adjustments you need to make.
Listen to learn more about how to create a YouTube strategy and approach that will set you up for success, on this episode of Agent Rise.
Outline of this great episode
- [0:40] This one’s for agents who want to create a YouTube channel
- [1:22] The Agent Rise Web-a-thon (fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society)
- [5:42] Some basics about why YouTube is a great idea
- [6:45] City focused titles
- [11:25] Real estate driven titles
- [16:05] Here is the never ending supply of video title ideas
- [19:01] Don’t start with the things that are most difficult for you personally
- [21:04] The power and importance of consistency for your YouTube channel
- [24:50] Get in on the free Masterclass!
- Easy Agent Pro – to get a website like mine (neilmathweg.com) go to www.easyagentpro.com/oj
- The Agent Marketer – to take your digital marketing to next level go to www.TheAgentMarketer.com
- To hear more great shows like Agent Rise visit www.industrysyndicate.com.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode
- Onion Juice episode 131 (basic YouTube episode)
- Onion Juice episode 132 (YouTube SEO)
- Keeping Current Matters
- The Homescout app
- Watch Masterclass “5 Steps To Building An Uncommon Real Estate Career”. It’s free. https://neilmathweg.lpages.co/agent-rise-masterclass/
- To get my listing presentation tips, text “LISTING” to 44222
- Join the Agent Rise Facebook Group (free) at https://Facebook.com/groups/agentrise
- To learn more about coaching, go to www.neilmathwegcoaching.com
- If you want to see my website as a REALTOR in Madison Wi go to www.neilmathweg.com
Connect with Neil!
Schedule a free 30 minute breakthrough call with Neil, schedule your call at neilmathwegcoaching.youcanbook.me
And connect with me on ANY of the following social channels. I LOVE social!
- Instagram (@neilmathwegcoaching or @neilmathweg (personal)
And finally, if you would be so kind – leave a rating and review for the Agent Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)